QUALITY ASSURANCE PLAN
The quality assurance plan was prepared by this organization to meet the requirements and specification for the projects. For this purpose, good conditioned equipment together with experienced staffs is combined with the organization management.
The project manager is responsible for running all project operation, monitoring, and reviewing staff performances. The project manager and the supporting staff are responsible to cover the following activities:
- Planning and control of all construction operations.
- All works related to Engineering Trade.
- Material Control (Receipt, storage, issuance).
- Inspection, monitoring and supervision.
- Review of Contract.
- Document Control including drawings.
- Field and Lab testing.
- Project Manager
- QC / QA Engineer
- Administrative officer